Home About Kimree Products News Service & Support Contact us
Factory in Huizhou
Sale Office in Shenzhen
Email: andre@kimree.com
Share |
Location:Home >> News
Another Two explosions Caused by Inferior Electronic Cigarettes
From:WEB    Date:2013-09-30

On 24 September 2013, a motorist said that his car was wrecked when his electronic cigarette exploded while charging. Chris Thomas, 37, said the e-cigarette shot out of the 12V power socket ’like a firework’ and landed on the back seat of his Skoda company car, setting setting fire to the upholstery. Flames destroyed the rear seat and a child seat, scorched the front headrests and visors and left all the windows badly smoke blackened. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2430393/E-cigarette-wrecked-car-EXPLODED-like-firework-charged-overnight-leaving-seats-destroyed-windows-blackened.html

On 21 September 2013, it was reported that a three-year-old boy in America suffered burns when his mother’s e-cigarette exploded while charging last week. Khonor Barlow was burnt after his mother’s White Rhino device bounced off her car’s ceiling and onto the boy as he sat in a car seat in the back as they drove in their hometown of Mount Pleasant, Utah. Read more: http://fox13now.com/2013/09/21/child-burned-after-e-cigarette-explodes-in-car-charger/?hpt=us_bn10

KIMREE, as the electronic cigarette leader, strongly condemns who produce and sale inferior e-cigarettes, and suggest customers select good quality electronic cigarettes.

Pre : Charles Connor Joins Electronic Cigarette Industry Group(2013-09-30)
Next: Electronic Cigarette Sales Can Not Be Restricted(2013-9-30)
Legal Statement  Site Map  2003-2010 KIMREE Technology Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved. Sales Telephone:86-755-83218756